Realize Your Commercial Real Estate Dreams
Commercial real estate financing from Sudden Rivers Capital Corp allows you to finance all of your business’s commercial real estate needs. We have recourse and non-recourse options for investment and owner-occupied properties, and offer amounts ranging from $100,000 to $1,000,000 – or more. Whether your business or your financial need is big or small, we have a solution for you.
Offerings From Sudden Rivers Capital Corp
We have a diverse range of real estate financing products to meet the many needs that various businesses face. They include the following:
- SBA 7a loans with competitive terms
- FHA lending with low, fixed rates
- Equity financing – a custom solution
- Conventional loans for flexible use
- HUD lending with stable competitive rates
- Mezzanine financing – another tailor-made option
- Hard money loans to build your company’s working capital
- Equity and mezzanine financing for the Eurasian market
- 504 loans – terms are very competitive
- Financing for the European market – equity and mezzanine options
- Financing for construction projects of various sizes
- Structured debt financing in international markets (Eurasia and Europe)
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities loans with fixed terms and low rates
- Bridge loans, another option to build your business’s working capital
Each program has different requirements and qualifications, so be sure to contact our team to learn more about each product. Some of our offerings are designed for principles experienced with equity, while others are made for businesses that need to get a secure financial footing. We know how to make your background and your business’s unique characteristics work for you when you put your trust in our dedicated team.
Contact Us Today
Sudden Rivers Capital Corp’s certified professionals have the knowledge and understanding of commercial real estate and business financing needed to help you find the best financial solutions for you. We discuss your business, its financial history and other important details in order to provide you with the best services from our portfolio. Call us or contact us online to learn more and to set up a consultation.